Our Firm has Experienced Creditor Rights Attorneys Serving Indiana and Florida
At The de la Torre Law Office LLC, our highly skilled and competent attorneys represent commercial creditors involved in collection and bankruptcy issues. Our legal professionals understand the legal maneuvers employed in bankruptcies and we know how to design an effective strategy to protect your financial interests before or after one of your debtor’s files for bankruptcy or closes their business.
Experienced Creditor Representations in Transactions and Litigation
Our dedicated legal team has experience in creditor rights-related matter such as:
- Preparing front-end commercial loan transaction documents to maximize creditor protections upon default, collection, or bankruptcy
- Representing secured and unsecured creditors in collection, foreclosure and bankruptcy proceedings
- Reviewing business operating procedures to develop and implement credit policies that enhance cash flow
- Representing creditors in other insolvency proceedings, including Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) receiverships and insurance liquidations
- Negotiating credit terms with vendors and customers
- Enforcing loan and personal guaranty obligations
- Defending against claims of preferential transfers in bankruptcy proceedings
- Assisting investors and entrepreneurs in purchasing troubled assets
- Navigating the complex procedures of distressed assets sales under state and federal law
- Representing receivers in foreclosure proceedings
- Domesticating judgments from other states or federal courts for enforcement and execution
Bankruptcy Representation for Creditors
The filing of a bankruptcy by one of your debtors is perhaps the most frustrating and bleakest time for a creditor — the point at which you give up on the hope of recovery. However, the attorneys at The de la Torre Law Office LLC understand that a thorough assessment of your rights in bankruptcy are critical. Having the right bankruptcy representation is the difference between a wise investment of time and effort and throwing good money after bad.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code. The firm has significant experience in educating clients about their options in bankruptcy and charting a course of action that will balance the likelihood of recovery and the practicalities of achieving a recovery.
We are ready to assist creditors in understanding and enforcing their rights in bankruptcy through a variety of fee arrangements, in order to provide valuable legal services to our clients while honoring their budgetary expectations.
Why Choose The de la Torre Law Office LLC
A few of our exceptional achievements include: authoring and co-authoring numerous legal publications, serving as speakers for a variety of associations, awards from various organizations, and serving the legal community through multiple appointments and service programs. One of our founding partners has been recognized by SuperLawyers in the area of Debtor/Creditor Rights in Indiana for over ten years, and has served in various capacities on the Executive Board of the Indianapolis Bar Association’s Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section. She currently serves as the Co-Chair of the Orange County Bar Association’s Bankruptcy Committee.
The attorneys at The de la Torre Law Office LLC offer the skillful legal representation touted by large law firms coupled with the personalized attention of a boutique law firm.
This vast range of legal work experience enables The de la Torre Law Office LLC to provide individuals, businesses, governmental agencies, and international corporations with qualified and personalized legal services to address your critical legal needs. To best serve our clientele, our firm has attorneys on staff who are fluent in Spanish.
When you retain The de la Torre Law Office LLC, we will guide you through the complex financial challenges efficiently and effectively. As a client, you can expect that you will receive exceptional service and care in your creditor rights transaction, negotiation, or litigation process.
Contact Us for a Consultation
To discuss your financial needs and to answer your legal questions on your rights and options as a creditor, contact the caring and experienced attorneys at The de la Torre Law Office LLC at (866) 205-4014 or through our web contact form below.
Somos abogados dedicados a servir a nuestros clientes con soluciones tan creativas e individuales como ellos. Nuestra meta es ayudarlos a navegar los conflictos legales en los ambitos personal y comercial. Para hablar con uno de nuestros abogados, llame al bufete de la Torre LLC, (866) 205-4014, o llene el formulario adjunto. ¿En qué le podemos servir?