Our Law Firm Serves Clients Needing Wills and Trusts in Indiana and Florida
The de la Torre Law Office LLC prepares comprehensive and legally enforceable estate planning instruments such as wills, trusts, and powers of attorneys tailored to your needs and the needs of your family to ensure your interests and affairs are carried out upon your incapacitation or passing. Our experienced attorneys will listen to you and advise you of the legal instruments that best suit your specific needs and desired directives.
OUR EFFECTIVE PROCESS FOR DEVELOPING A TAILORED ESTATE PLAN
An effective estate plan consists of a strategy, a Will, fiduciary arrangements such as a Trust or an Irrevocable Living Trust, a Durable Power of Attorney, and other essential legal documents. The de la Torre Law Office LLC serves as both your attorney and your legal counselor in order to develop the ideal strategy and structure for your estate and your family’s needs. Whether you want to preserve your assets from lawsuits or to allow for the easy distribution of assets to your beneficiaries, our attorneys will provide you with the knowledge and experience you need.
The Wills and Trusts formation process varies from state to state, and this can make estate planning complicated. The de la Torre Law Office LLC is here to help you navigate every aspect of this process and seeks to ensure that your wishes will be legally binding. Our law firm has designed a process by which we can carefully and comprehensively achieve your goals.
- Initial Consultation. The de la Torre Law Office LLC offers an initial case review which enables you to meet with our attorneys and discuss your legal needs.
This initial consultation can be conducted over the telephone or in person. At the consultation, the attorney you will meet will answer your questions and help you understand the best avenues to take should you elect to retain our legal services.
- Planning. After you have retained our law firm, your attorney from The de la Torre Law Office LLC will assist you by providing you with simple instructions on what information, forms or documents to provide to your attorney to begin the document preparation step. At that time or during this stage in the process, we will work with you to decide which services and documents will best suit your needs.
- Document Preparation. At this stage in the process, our legal professionals will begin drafting and preparing all of the necessary legal documents for an estate plan that is tailored to your particular needs and circumstances.
- Document Review. Once the legal documents have been prepared, our legal team will review the draft documents with you, identify any necessary changes and, following your approval of the final edits, prepare final versions of the necessary estate planning documents.
- Document Execution. Ensuring that proper legal formalities are followed in the execution of estate planning documents is critical to ensuring the validity of
your will-based or trust-based estate plan. After you have reviewed and approved final drafts of your estate planning documents, we are available to assist you with the signing of these documents in the presence of two witness and a registered notary, so the documents company with all critical requirements for their validity.
- Updates. The de la Torre Law Office LLC recommends that your legal documents are reviewed periodically to determine if there are updates required. There may be future life events or new tax laws that could impact your situation. As a client of The de la Torre Law Office LLC, at your request, we can review your documents to see if changes are necessary to ensure the continued viability of your will-based or trust-based estate plan.
Types of Wills and Trusts Services We Offer:
The following is a list of the Will and Trust services that our law firm provides:
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Constructive Trusts
- Joint Wills
- Living Wills
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Pour-over Wills
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Revocable Trusts
- Simple Wills
- Testamentary Trust Wills
- Self-proved Wills
Why Choose The de la Torre Law Office LLC
The de la Torre Law Office LLC has received numerous recognitions for excellence in legal work product, representation, knowledge, and integrity. A few of our exceptional achievements include: authoring and co-authoring numerous legal publications, serving as speakers for a variety of associations, awards from various organizations, and serving the legal community through multiple appointments and service programs.
When you choose The de la Torre Law Office LLC, you can be assured that you are represented by qualified, skilled legal professionals who will listen to and understand your specific needs. We strive to ensure that your will, trust, living trust and every other essential legal document that is part of your estate plan will be thorough and protect all of your vital interests.
Contact Us for a Consultation
To discuss your estate planning needs and to answer your legal questions on your rights and options in creating your will or trust, contact the caring and experienced attorneys at The de la Torre Law Office LLC at (866) 205-4014 or through our web contact form below.
Somos abogados dedicados a servir a nuestros clientes con soluciones tan creativas e individuales como ellos. Nuestra meta es ayudarlos a navegar los conflictos legales en los ambitos personal y comercial. Para hablar con uno de nuestros abogados, llame al bufete de la Torre LLC, (866) 205-4014, o llene el formulario adjunto.
¿En qué le podemos servir?